COVID-19 Truck Driver Update for 3/31/2020
As a truck driver on the frontlines of COVID-19, we understand you are battling the challenge of hauling and delivering freight in today’s environment. Conversion Interactive Agency is committed to regularly sharing information and resources with you that will help as you navigate life over-the-road during this unexpected time.
Below are some driver resources, tools, information and tips we have compiled for you:
- GoMedRx Telemedicine Provider for Truck Drivers Offering First Month Free – Konexial recently launched a new GoMedRx telemedicine service providing remote access to healthcare services for truck drivers. They have been working on ways to provide drivers with more personal protective equipment (PPE) to help protect them from COVID-19. To find out more and sign up for your first month free, click here.
- Truck Stops Providing Resources & Info for Drivers – Many of the major truck stop chains are providing resources, information and updates on their restaurant hours and parking amenities during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Pilot/Flying J Driver Update & Information - https://pilotflyingj.com/covid-response/
- Travel Centers of America Driver Update & Information - https://www.ta-petro.com/newsroom/covid-19-response
- Loves Driver Update & Information - https://www.loves.com/en/news/covid-19-updates-at-the-loves-family-of-companies
FMCSA COVID-19 Resources & Information – The FMCSA has created an Information & Resources Page where you can find the latest information on exemptions, actions, emergency declarations and guidance from them. Drivers can find the page here.
- Drivers are in the National Spotlight, and We All Support You! – America is thanking truck drivers for being on the frontlines of the COVID-19 crisis, and we salute you. Many media outlets like Transport Topics, ABC’s Good Morning America and others have been covering the out-pouring of support for truck drivers amid the crisis.
Reminder: In an effort to keep you updated and informed with the latest numbers on the impact of this pandemic, we are providing the latest statistics on the outbreak. CLICK HERE to see updates and return as often as needed. Statistics are gathered every 10 minutes.
If you have specific information you would like to know or would like us to research for you and other truck drivers, please email email@example.com.