Facebook’s First Quarter Results Make it a No-Brainer to Include Social Advertising in Your Plan
Did you know that Facebook recently released their first quarter reports for 2016, and it begs the question – if you’re NOT including social media advertising in your media mix, what are you waiting for?
Today, social media advertising, particularly Facebook advertising, is the best cost-per-lead source for our clients. And, these recently released stats from Facebook make it clear why.
- Daily active users (DAUs) - DAUs were 1.09 billion on average for March 2016, an increase of 16% year-over-year.
- Mobile DAUs - Mobile DAUs were 989 million on average for March 2016, an increase of 24% year-over-year.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) - MAUs were 1.65 billion as of March 31, 2016, an increase of 15% year-over-year.
- Mobile MAUs - Mobile MAUs were 1.51 billion as of March 31, 2016, an increase of 21% year-over-year.
- Mobile advertising revenue - Mobile advertising revenue represented approximately 82% of advertising revenue for the first quarter of 2016, up from 73% of advertising revenue in the first quarter of 2015.
Your drivers, your potential drivers, and any additional target markets make up these billions of users on Facebook. Meet your targets where they are, and integrate your messaging seamlessly into their social media experience. Social media advertising drives leads, drives conversions, and ultimately drives hires for your organization.
Want to know more? Click here and watch this video.